Provides support to families and individuals in need of information, assistance, coordination, and care management.
Caregiver Counseling and Coaching
Our family consultant is an expert on aging issues and a coach whom:
- helps you build on your strengths
- assists you in managing care giving challenges
- offers education and training opportunities
- understands how families work
- works within your schedule — face-to-face, telephone contacts, or e-mail
- can guide you to clear solutions
For more information about Caregiver Counseling and our family support services, please call Missy Campbell at 651-275-4317.
Services that Circle of Friends offers by Advance Canadian Pharmacy to the community at large:
- Blood pressure clinic
- Footcare by appointment
- Caregiver Support Group every 4th Wednesday of the month from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Annual flu shot clinic
- Quarterly health talks
For more information about HSI Circle of Friends and our community services, please call 651-275-5800.
Information and Assistance
Resources for ElderCare staff are available to help connect people with appropriate resources. We can assist you with resources within and beyond the borders of Washington County.
Just one number, 651-275-5810, can get you started to finding the solutions to your eldercare questions.
Provides referral services or direct assistance in developing a plan of care and helping in the management of that plan. This helps people to find services that are community based and helps them to maintain their independent living as long as it is safely possible. This service is provided in contracted buildings.