Victim Intervention and Recovery Program:
The Victim Intervention & Recovery Program in Washington County provides non-judgmental support to victim/survivors of sexual assault, their friends and family. All services are free. We offer:
- 24-hour telephone crisis line providing emotional support, information and referrals
- Advocacy during police interviews, medical examinations and legal proceedings
- Individual counseling
- Support groups for adult women, adolescent girls, and parents of victims
- Community education programs on sexual violence awareness and prevention
- Training and consultation for professionals
Sexual assault is never the victim’s fault.
No one deserves to be sexually assaulted.
It is never too late to talk to someone about your experience
and get the support you need.
|Call to break the silence.|
24-Hour Crisis Line 651-777-1117