Chemical Health Services
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders - Regional Network (FASD-RN)
To build a regional network of professionals, parents, and caregivers who work together for the common goal of the prevention of fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD); the development of improved intervention strategies; and the coordination of support activities and services for parents and caregivers, the affected individual, and the culturally diverse communities in Washington and Ramsey counties.
FASD - RN Goals
- Build capacity for the regional FASD network.
- Identify and communicate best practices for prevention, assessment, and support for persons with FASD and their families.
- Improve the availability of and access to services for individuals with FASD and their families.
- Increase the level of cultural competency for best practice protocols for assessment, referral, diagnosis, and service prevention.
- Enhance coordinated FASD prevention, intervention, and support services for individuals with FASD and their families.
This five year grant is supported by the Minnesota Department of Health and the Minnesota Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
For more information about the Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Regional Network, please visit their website at:
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Regional Network --
To talk through your situation, call HSI today