Why Choose HSI?
- Professional and validating with families in conflict.
- Experienced, with years of training and experience in family systems thinking, forensic assessment, and family court consultation.
- Part of a team. We have on-site professionals to do Psychological Evaluations, Chemical Health Assessments, and other services to expedite the evaluation process. We also have strong support staff to make the process more efficient.
- Dedicated to quality. We participate in regular consultation and training to learn the best practices and new information regarding mediation and custody.
- Comfortable in the courtroom, with substantial experience providing expert testimony.
- Timely and respectful of the family’s needs and the court’s timeline.
- Reflective of the best interests of the children and free of speculation. The recommendations to the court are anchored in true observation, testing and collateral information.
Our program is…
- Sensitive. We recognize that when all the professionals are gone, parents will still have to parent together in their bi-nuclear homes. Parents feel confident in the quality and solutions of the process, even if they initially feel uneasy.
- Convenient. We take MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- Helpful. We don’t just make settlements, we help with solutions.