- Do NOT bathe, douche, brush your teeth, change clothes, launder your clothing or bedding, or disturb anything in the area in which the assault occurred.
- If you suspect that you were given a sedating drug, a urine collection should be done immediately. Drugs can be flushed out of your system within hours or with your first urine.
- Go to the nearest hospital emergency room for a medical exam.
- Call 911 immediately, even if you are unsure about pursuing charges against the assailant.
- Call the Victim Intervention & Recovery Program 24-hour crisis line. An advocate is available to assist you. All Victim Intervention & Recovery Program services are free.
Victim Intervention & Recovery Program 24-Hour Crisis Line 651-777-1117.