Circle of Friends is a licensed program in Washington County. The Oak Park Heights, located in Boutwell’s Landing, is a safe, friendly community settings designed to provide needed respite time to family and friends who are caregivers.
The adult day program is primarily designed to assist older adults. However, we welcome anybody who may be experiencing memory loss, disabilities, depression or loneliness to check us out.
Many of our participants feel empowered by the fact that they are truly “going home” at the end of the day.
Participants are invited to attend the program from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. up to five days per week. Extended hours are available to accommodate caregiver work and appointment schedules.
The cost of the program may be paid privately or by assistance programs if the participant is eligible.
The programs include, but are not limited to, VA (Veterans Administration), MS Society, county assistance, long-term care insurance or Flex Spending reimbursements.
Participants who attend may:
- need supportive services and supervision for extended periods of time
- need some assistance with activities of daily living
- have memory impairment but be able to follow redirection
- have physical problems which need health monitoring
- have incontinence problems that are managed
- be medically stable and able to participate in the program
- be free from communicable diseases or requiring isolation
- be able to move around safely (walking or in a wheel-chair) with the help of no more than one other person
- exhibit no behaviors which could seriously hurt themselves or others
- be able to spend time in groups without need for continuous one-to-one attention
|For more information about HSI CIRCLE OF FRIENDS, please call:|
(651) 275-5800 or e-mail email@example.com
|Volunteer opportunities are available. If you are interested in volunteering, call Crystal Nutt at 651-275-4306.|